Monday, October 22, 2012


A Funny Joke About Men and Clothing

I found this shot at a blog called Urban check it out
This has nothing to do with neckties, however it does have something to do with some men.  I hope that you will appreciate this as much as all of here at Nice Tie Store did.  I couldn't find any photos of men in drag wearing ties.   Although I did find this really great photographic artwork that should capture your attention for a bit.


So I took off her shirt.  The she said, “Take off my skirt.”  I took off her skirt. “Take off my shoes.”  I took off her shoes.  “Now take off my hose, bra and panties.”   I took them off.  Then she looked at me and said, “I don’t want to catch you wearing my things ever again.”


Visit Ties.com to buy quallity neckties

1 comment :

  1. Lonehood - a detachable and adjustable hood that can be worn with anything. Made by Styleuno - an innovative fashion company for trendsetters.
    streetwear & hip hop clothing

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here