Thursday, October 14, 2010


L.A. Times Magazine - Neckties are KNOT OUT




They're Not in Knots Over Wearing a Necktie

May 6, 2007

I thoroughly enjoyed J.R. Moehringer's eulogy to the necktie, but I think it is rather premature ("I Think Knot," Men's Fashion, April 15). My husband, an attorney, wears a necktie with a double Windsor knot to work every day. The company I work for requires men to wear neckties. They're the only article of clothing that gives a man's attire some pizazz. I can understand that they are uncomfortable, but then men should try wearing high-heeled shoes. Chris Jacobovitz Burbank I can remember when a man wouldn't be allowed into a nice restaurant unless he was wearing a jacket and tie. If he showed up improperly attired, the restaurant would offer to lend him a jacket and tie, which he would wear while in the restaurant and then return when he left.


Visit Ties.com to buy quallity neckties

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here